[Tweeters] Snowy Owl, Northern Saw-whet Owl, Gyrfalcon, etc. known location help

Erin Colclazier erin at hamerenvironmental.com
Thu Feb 21 11:53:40 PST 2008

Hello all, I have a birder colleague from Hawaii coming to the Pacific
Seabird Conference next week in Blaine, WA who is hoping to spend a few
extra days here and add some new species to his life list. As a very novice
birder myself, I'm pretty clueless on known siting locations for many of the
species he's looking for. Your help would be very much appreciated, and any
additional questions can be directed to me on or off of the listserv. His
birds: Western Screech-owl, Northern Saw-whet Owl, Northern Fulmar, Mute
Swan (summer only in WA?), Snowy Owl, Gyrfalcon, Rock Sandpiper, Iceland
Gull, Northern Hawk Owl, Boreal Chickadee, Pine Grosbeak, White-winged
Crossbill, Common Redpoll, Snow bunting.

Erin Colclazier

Research Biologist and Project Manager

Hamer Environmental, L.P.

erin at hamerenvironmental.com