[Tweeters] Woodland Creek Community Park

Valerie Elliott VElliott at msn.com
Thu Feb 21 17:45:25 PST 2008

I was at the Woodland Creek Community Park in Lacey on Pacific Ave today. At lunch I did a quick walk around the area. 100-200 AMERICAN WIGEONS were in the lake. Among them I saw 3 EURASIAN WIDGEON males. Also seen were 2 RED-BREASTED SAPSUCKERS, 2 CANADA GEESE, many BUFFLEHEADS, and several SCAUP or RING-NECKED DUCKS (too far away for positive ID). Also heard some RED-WINGED BLACKBIRDS. Nice lunch time walk on a beautiful day.

Valerie Elliott
Olympia, WA