[Tweeters] other opinions re: Birding software

Will Markey wmarkey at clearwire.net
Fri Feb 22 20:40:00 PST 2008

Several years ago, I bought Birder's Diary. I DO NOT like it. It is
difficult
to learn and not intuitive (at least, to me).

I am the kind that likes to take classes on the programs I need to
know, such as
Excel and Word. I retain a lot that way. That being said, I think it
is a very
complex and useful tool, but I am not the kind to sit and spend the time
deciphering it.

I have ofter thought that if there were classes on this program, I sure would
like to take them. I

Does anyone know of such classes???

Will Markey
Auburn, WA.