[Tweeters] Minot Peak - Western Bluebirds (Grays Harbor Co.)

Tim O'Brien kertim7179 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 24 18:31:22 PST 2008

This afternoon, I drove up to the top of Minot Peak, which is to the south of Elma and accessed from Delezene Road. I was hoping for flocks of crossbills and siskins to scan through, but instead I came away with two Western Bluebirds along the road to the uppermost radio towers. Also, on the way up I heard one singing Hutton's Vireo and got a very close look at a Red-breasted Sapsucker.

Good birding!

Tim O'Brien
Elma, WA
mailto: kertim7179 at yahoo dot com