[Tweeters] Townsend's Warbler spotted in Kenmore. Early?

Adam Sedgley AdamS at seattleaudubon.org
Thu Feb 28 09:30:47 PST 2008

Hi Christy and Dale (and Tweets),

Townsend's Warbler occur in the puget lowlands in winter. A total of 35
were counted during the Seattle Christmas Bird Count this year (a one
day count). Our group had the pleasure of finding two of them and I
don't care how frequent they are; it's always a treat to see a splash of
yellow on the green and gray canvas of our winterscape.

Adam Sedgley
Seattle Audubon
www.birdweb.org