[Tweeters] Re: FWD: Massive numbers of birds at Abert Lake (photo)

Khanh Tran fsprucegrouse at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 31 15:59:45 PDT 2008

Tweets,

I am a visual person so, how rude of me to not include a photo of what Abert Lake looks like. The configuration of the area is amazing especially with the dramatic sunsets. You won't be disappointed and right now the bird numbers are INCREDIBLE!! Also, if you are in the area, the Steens is not very far away for BLACK ROSY FINCHES. This is a very reliable place for these beautiful birds.

Photo taken by Debley.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/14211675@N00/223414464/

Good birding,

Khanh Tran (Portland, Oregon)