[Tweeters] a few migrants

Scott Atkinson scottratkinson at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 2 10:24:46 PDT 2008

Tweeters:

We had a migrant MacGillivray's Warbler singing from the edge of our yard today, and further in an Olive-sided Flycatcher was singing as well--neither are common or breed here, at least in the last 12 years. Also, a Willow Flycatcher had returned to the Tulalip Reservation just west of Marysville today, a later-than-average arrival date (most recent years, seems first birds are May 20-22).

Scott Atkinson
Lake Stevens
mail to: scottratkinson at hotmail.com