[Tweeters] WOS conference ride share

Knut Hansen knut-hansen at comcast.net
Mon Jun 2 07:15:39 PDT 2008

Apparently few people have show interest in the organized ride sharing
between the Seattle area and Walla Walla for the WOS conference next
week-end.
I know EVERYBODY reads tweeters so I'll try my luck here;

I am going from Renton to Walla Walla on Friday morning - time is flexible,
I just need to be there by the evening owling trip. Birding on the way
would be a preferable way of using hydro carbons.

I am going home on Monday, June 9th via "LF-on the way home/Tucannon to
Othello." field trip.
I am planning to drive and have a large car that can comfortably fit 5
adults. If anyone wants a ride there or back or both please contact me.

--
Knut Hansen
knut-hansen at comcast.net
Bird Photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/22333182@N04/