FW: [Tweeters] Purple finches anyone?

Marc Hoffman tweeters at dartfrogmedia.com
Thu Jun 5 07:54:04 PDT 2008

We've been seeing at least one Purple Finch pair on the West
Snoqualmie River Trail in Stillwater. On two walks there over the
past 3 or 4 weeks we saw them both times. From the DFW parking lot
(permit required), turn left (south) on the trail. We've seen them
within a half mile of that point.

Marc Hoffman
Kirkland, WA
http://www.dartfrogmedia.com
mailto: tweeters at dartfrogmedia dot com