[Tweeters]: Discovery Park today

Kevin Mack kevin_mack at comcast.net
Sun Jun 8 21:28:35 PDT 2008

Hi All,

I decided to take advantage of the relatively dry weather today and get out
with my camera for a while. I spent about 2 hours wandering around
Discovery Park starting and ending at the south parking lot. It was fairly
quiet, but that might have had something to do with the fact that I went
right in the middle of the day. I took quite a few photos of waxwings,
multiple sparrow species, and various other birds that came within camera
range. I uploaded 16 of the better shots to my "New Photos" gallery found
here: http://www.goatislandimages.com/photogalleries.htm

The complete list from today is below.

Discovery Park: 6/08/08

American Robin