[Tweeters] Nesting failures

squeakyfiddle at aol.com squeakyfiddle at aol.com
Thu Jun 12 18:10:38 PDT 2008

In our yard the House Finches fledged a couple of weeks ago and the Bewick's Wrens fledged yesterday. The Bushtit parents were still bringing food to the nest yesterday, though I've not seen them today. I discovered an active Brown Creeper nest in Seward Park earlier in the week when an adult left a nest of cheeping young. Also found the remains of a crow egg in Seward the same day.

Catherine Alexander
Lakewood Neighborhood
South Seattle