[Tweeters] BirdNote -- last week and next, the week of June 22

Ellen Blackstone ellen at 123imagine.net
Sun Jun 22 12:03:37 PDT 2008

Hello, Tweeters,

This past week on BirdNote, we've talked about:
* Father Birds
* How Nestlings Leave the Nest
* Tree Swallows and Feathers
* American Woodcock
* Instrumental Bird Sounds
* The Longest Day of the Year
* Pigeon Guillemots Have Fun

Coming up on BirdNote next week: http://tinyurl.com/5u3gd9

BirdNote is an audio program, two minutes per episode, which is aired on
several public radio stations (shows may vary by day). You can also
listen to the mp3 or read the transcript on the website. It’s available
as a podcast: http://www.birdnote.org/birdnotepodcast.xml All episodes
are in the archives. Or search for your favorite bird on the website:

Have a question or idea for BirdNote? Please drop me a line!
BirdNote is now heard on KPLU, Seattle; KOHO, Leavenworth, WA; KTOO,
Juneau, AK; KMBH, Harlingen, TX; KWMR, Pt. Reyes, CA; WNPR,
Connecticut Public Radio, 5:49AM and 8:58PM; and WRCJ in Detroit.
Ellen Blackstone
mailto:ellen at 123imagine.net
Seattle, Washington