[Tweeters] Eastside Catbirds and Elwha Pelican

Wheelan Drew amazilia55 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 28 13:10:05 PDT 2008

It seems as if every likely habitat pocket from Carlton to riverside, and I imagine Tonasket is filled with Gray Catbirds. I'm sure the WA breeding bird atlas does not ignore this, perhaps it's time to invest, instaed of relying on national books for range info!
Also, I completely forgot to mention that I saw a Brow Pelican at the mouth of the Elwha 3 weeks ago. It was my first, and my furthest inland Pelican.
Drew Wheelan
Ardenvoir, WA