[Tweeters] Nisqually & Foulweather Bluff last November

David Dilworth daviddilworth at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 29 07:05:05 PDT 2008

http://akabirdnerd.com/birds/?p=6296

http://akabirdnerd.com/birds/?p=6303

Last November I found a very willing Pileated Woodpecker in the Riparian Overlook area of the boardwalk - Nisqually. Remember him? I believe this bird was a regular and many of you may have seen him.

On Nov 25 I visited a new location. A birdnerd friend from Poulsbo volunteered to monitor activity out at Foulweather Bluff on Hood Canal. I went out to give him a little company and check out the site. It is not a large area, but a very beautiful spot. I got some good Sanderling photos on this outing. Check out the links above to see some photos.
David Dilworth (AKA Bird Nerd)
Vaughn, Washington USA
http://www.akabirdnerd.com/birds
http://www.akabirdnerd.com