[Tweeters] Nisqually & Foulweather Bluff last November

David Dilworth daviddilworth at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 29 07:05:05 PDT 2008

Last November I found a very willing Pileated Woodpecker in the Riparian Overlook area of the boardwalk - Nisqually. Remember him? I believe this bird was a regular and many of you may have seen him.

On Nov 25 I visited a new location. A birdnerd friend from Poulsbo volunteered to monitor activity out at Foulweather Bluff on Hood Canal. I went out to give him a little company and check out the site. It is not a large area, but a very beautiful spot. I got some good Sanderling photos on this outing. Check out the links above to see some photos.
David Dilworth (AKA Bird Nerd)
Vaughn, Washington USA
daviddilworth at yahoo.com
Creating Bird Nerds Through Education