[Tweeters] Grosbeaks in Cinebar

Darlene Sybert drsybert at northtown.org
Mon May 5 01:04:24 PDT 2008

Today for the first time, I had black headed Grosbeak at my feeders--at
least two female and four males. Also I counted seven female Evening
Grosbeak at the platform feeder at one time and later, there were four
males. Also, there were two mourning doves, several white-crowned
sparrows, a couple of house finch, and the usual flock of spotted towhee
on the various other feeders.

What was most surprising to me was that the usually agressive Jays stayed
perched politely in the trees and on the posts nearby until the
Grosbeaks left.

Darlene