[Tweeters] Eagle Question

Jeff Kozma jcr_5105 at charter.net
Sat May 31 07:43:37 PDT 2008

I saw this same thing a few years ago. An adult eagle was postured with one wing that was bent and hanging in the Klickitat River Canyon in Klickitat County in late winter. Other wise the bird appeared normal and just perched there. Maybe it is a form of sunbathing???

Jeff Kozma
Yakima

jcr_5105 at charter dot net