[Tweeters] New Yard Bird

Dawn Bailey dawnsdog at rainierconnect.com
Wed Nov 5 13:18:22 PST 2008

Hi Tweets,

for the first time in over 25 years here we had an Anna's visit us this summer and now the same one? or another has come again. My hardy fuchsia is still in bloom and the hummer is not even worried about me snapping photos. It is definitely a sub-adult bird.
very exciting!
Dawn Bailey
Eatonville, WA
dawnsdog at rainierconnect.com

"The worlds not changed.....there's just less in it"
Terry Rossio and Ted Elliott