[Tweeters] Renton Palm Warbler - still present Sunday

mattxyz at earthlink.net mattxyz at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 23 17:26:37 PST 2008

Hi Tweets -
This afternoon at 2:00, I found the Palm Warbler right where Kathy
Andrich left it yesterday , at the mouth of the Cedar River in
Renton. Thanks, Kathy!

The PAWA was moving back and forth between the park-side trees and
the Boeing property fence right around a few cylindrical tanks.

Unfortunately, on my way out of the park, I ran into Grace & Ollie
Oliver and assured them I could take them right to the Palm Warbler
-- we looked all over the place but couldn't relocate it. I imagine
this bird either has a large loop it travels around the park, or it
shifts between very active & very quiet periods. Last year it seemed
the PAWA at the same park was likewise sometime easy to find and
sometime impossible to track down.

Good birding,

Matt Bartels
Seattle, WA