[Tweeters] Rough-legged Hawk

travelgirl fics travelgirl.fics at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 09:49:13 PST 2008

almost exactly four years ago (2004 november 21), early afternoon, just west
of the bridge over the river on 124th... i distinctly remember the day as
overcast, and s/he wouldn't let me come any closer than about 40 metres or
so. it was active from 124th and willows road most of the way east towards
the redmond-woodinville road...

i don't remember nearly as much about how long s/he was in the area, but it
seems like it was about one week...

i'll try to remember to post the photograph on my website tonight (in my
copious free time) :)

00 caren
http://realistatlarge.blogspot.com/
george davis creek, north fork