[Tweeters] Mountain Chickadee in Thurston County

Bob Sundstrom ixoreus at scattercreek.com
Mon Nov 17 14:27:24 PST 2008

Tweeters,

In what appears part of the general trend for west side Mt. Chickadees this fall, I encountered one along in a stand of conifers along the Thurston County bike trail where it runs behind Northwest Equestrian Center (between Tenino and Rainier). I'm posting this just to add to the ongoing record of wandering chickadees. If anyone wants directions to the spot, please email me. It's reasonably accessible by bike, but probably at least a mile from where you could park a car.

Good birding, Bob

Bob Sundstrom
Tenino, Washington
ixoreus at scattercreek.com