[Tweeters] Martyn Stewart's recording of his black bear

vickibiltz at comcast.net vickibiltz at comcast.net
Sun Oct 5 22:59:58 PDT 2008

Hi everyone,
While goofing off on my itunes podcasting, I found Martyn Stewart has a recording of his black bear eating seed....It is a delightful recording and I have listened to it several times.
I highly recommend that those who have itunes, type in Martyn Stewart, and you will find this podcast for a free download.......I am looking forward to more of these fun and enchanting recordings!

--
Vicki Biltz
Bonney Lake Wa
vickibiltz at comcast.net
I am getting behind on my being so behind,
that now I am really behind bigtime!