[Tweeters] for Northern Harrier lovers

Marv Breece mbreece at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 9 21:29:08 PDT 2008

As I drove through the Lummi Flats (Whatcom County) on Sunday, Oct 5, 2008, I came up on a beautiful subadult male Northern Harrier. At first, the bird seemed to have something on the ground. Yet I saw nothing, and when the bird flew, its talons were empty. But for a short time the bird put on quite a show. Below is a link to 48 images taken during a 4 minute period of time from the window of my car. I suggest viewing them as a slideshow using a one second interval.

http://www.pbase.com/marvbreece/northern_harrier

Marv Breece
Seattle, WA
mbreece at earthlink.net