[Tweeters] EURASIAN WIGEON - Montlake Fill

Hans-Joachim Feddern thefedderns at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 23:06:16 PDT 2008

John Tharp and I had a high count of three male Eurasian Wigeons on
Lake Jeane/Treasure Island Park in the Twin Lakes Division of Federal
Way this morning. Earlier last week, four -minima- type Cackling Geese
visited for a day with the messy local group of Canada Geese. What a
good comparison and striking size difference! - John and I also had a
single Pectoral Sandpiper at Dumas Bay.

Hans Feddern

Twin Lakes - Federal Way, WA.