[Tweeters] FRI: phenology calendar for PNW?

Adam Sedgley AdamS at seattleaudubon.org
Fri Oct 31 08:02:24 PDT 2008

Hi Tweets,

I received the following email from a friend of mine, "I read an article about phenology calendars (like Aldo Leopold-type observations printed on calendars, so you can learn about the timing of bird migrations, tree budbursts, flowers, etc) for Minnesota and Wisconsin, and have seen several links to organizations who record events and promote local ecology education back East. Do you know if that kind of thing exists for our region?"

THANK YOU!

Adam Sedgley
adams at seattleaudubon.org