[Tweeters] Snoqualmie MERLIN

johntubbs at comcast.net johntubbs at comcast.net
Wed Sep 3 21:29:13 PDT 2008

Hi Everyone,

On the 'raptor snag tree' visible from our backyard about 200 yards away, I had a MERLIN briefly this morning. We have seen Peregrine Falcons here periodically as well. We've had three Merlin sightings in the last two year - this one, and two last year in October (one single, and one pair). It will be interesting to see if the September/October pattern continues as we intend to be in this house for some time. Migration? Post-breeding dispersal? Or...just when we've happened to see them...?

John Tubbs
Snoqualmie, WA
johntubbs at comcast.net
www.tubbsphoto.com