[Tweeters] Clay-colored Sparrow still at the Montlake Fill this morning

Eugene and Nancy Hunn enhunn323 at comcast.net
Sat Sep 6 09:19:21 PDT 2008

Tweets,

Thanks to Jeffrey Bryant for the posting about the CLAY-COLORED SPARROW he
found at the Montlake Fill (a.k.a. Union Bay Natural Area) yesterday
evening. It popped right up right where he said it was this morning at 8:30
AM. I got a couple of recognizable photos. Nice bird. With Savannahs and a
Lincoln's. I ran into Connie Sidles who hadn't yet checked her e-mail and
pointed her in that direction. Beware, it's Husky game day and the traffic
will be impossible later today.

Gene Hunn.

18476 47th Pl. NE

Lake Forest Park, WA