[Tweeters] Fw: Sooty Shearwaters at Westport

Kathy Andrich chukarbird at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 8 15:19:52 PDT 2008

Kathy
Roosting in Kent, near Lake Meridian
(chukarbird at yahoo dot com)
Any driving directions contained within this message are given as a courtesy, beware, author is directionally challenged and will not vouch for them.

Hi Tweeters,

A fellow birder observed this on Saturday and asked if I could pass it on to Tweeters. She was wondering why the shearwaters were going north and I have to say that is a good question for which I do not have the answer.

Any ideas from all of you helpful birders out there?