[Tweeters] re: a plea

. KDB . buhrdz at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 9 10:26:32 PDT 2008

Hi, I didn't mean to cause any ripples at all and I wasn't aware of the region's patchy cell phone situation and I certainly don't expect folks to rush around for my convenience.
It just hurts to know I was sitting here for hours fixated on checking tweets while the info I needed was on OBOL. Like I said, my fault for not checking around more.
Thanks for explaining the multiple post situation Scott, I (and perhaps others) wasn't aware of those workings.
Keith Brady
Olympia, WA