[Tweeters] Lake Sammamish Tern Photo's

johntubbs at comcast.net johntubbs at comcast.net
Tue Sep 9 16:08:08 PDT 2008

Hi Everyone,

I checked both swimming beaches at Lake Sammamish State Park this afternoon around 2:00 and there was no sign of the terns, although obviously they may have been off fishing elsewhere and may return later. There was a group of about 50 gulls resting on the 'middle' beach, consisting mostly of California Gulls, with a few Ring-billed Gulls and one lone Glaucous-winged Gull. Most of them (80%?) were adults.

John Tubbs
Snoqualmie, WA
johntubbs at comcast.net

From: Kathy Andrich <chukarbird at yahoo.com>