[Tweeters] First ever USA Vaux's Swift one evening count.

lpatters at ix.netcom.com lpatters at ix.netcom.com
Tue Sep 9 15:00:11 PDT 2008

Tweeters,

We want to have a lot of eyes of smoke stacks Saturday the 13th for an all USA snapshot of their migratory population.

We have some Washington State historic sites that were not covered in the spring that we need observers at.

One south of Yakima.

Two, maybe three in Sedro Woolley

Walla Walla sites.

Entiat.

Tenino?

Even if you are at a site and see nothing that is valuable information.

Our numbers of birds observed at our Monroe and Selleck Sites are rapidly dropping, which will be bad for us but good for Oregon and California.

I've been without internet for a week which is really messing things up.

Larry Schwitters
Issaquah.