[Tweeters] Everett Solitaire/ Shilshole Heermans

jeff gibson gibsondesign at msn.com
Tue Sep 9 15:04:34 PDT 2008

Just got home to find a single Townsends Solitaire in my yard in urban north Everett, eating Mnt. Ash berries. I have seen them in my neighborhood (once) before, but that in winter.

Today working on a boat in Shilshole Marina (seattle) saw a dozen or more Heermans Gulls on the southern outer breakwater. I thought I'd seen them the previous week but did'nt have my binos to confirm. I guess I'll have to get eyeglasses one of these days.

Jeff Gibson, Everett WA