[Tweeters] You Tube link to see our peafowl

Shoni F sh0ni at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 13 17:51:26 PDT 2008

Okay...I feel so computer savvy now (hee hee) I downloaded (or is it uploaded?) a couple videos of the peafowl today and yesterday. (there's also one of a sparkler bomb my husband and teenaged son made this summer...it's a big boom)
Back to the peafowl...I'm thinking more and more it's a male because it's displaying those back feathers and scratching at the ground like a bull...totally male behavior! (kidding, guys)
Anyway...please take a look and leave a comment if you have a pretty confident guess as to the gender. I'd be thankful!

~Shoni Field~ VP Nico Northwest Inc.
Snohomish, WA

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
www.harpseals.org www.savedarfur.org www.ifaw.org www.hsus.org www.peta.com