[Tweeters] Bird guide for Costa Rica

Douglas Canning dcanning at zhonka.net
Sun Sep 14 13:17:58 PDT 2008

Josh -

In addition to a Costa Rica bird identification guide, you might be
interested in looking at Aaron D. Sekerak's "A Travel and Site Guide to
Birds of Costa Rica." The book was published in 1996 by Lone Pine
Publishing, and unless there's been a revised edition, it's probably
less than wholly accurate in its details on travel, accommodations,
restaurants, etc., but it's natural history information should still be
pretty good.

Doug Canning