[Tweeters] Fw: Help Put Palin's Wolf-Killing Record on TV

Brendan McGarry mcgbre04 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 14:48:22 PDT 2008

Regardless of if it is or isn't allowed - I think that this is important.
Regardless of political views, wolf killing (and any other predator as well)
is a big problem, especially when the people doing so have no concept of
ecology. This sort of mentality towards predatory species can have the
whole world crashing down around us (a bit dramatic but probably not too far
off). Being PC (especially on "neutral" listservs) sometimes irks me
because I feel like it's an excuse to pretend that problems don't exist and
a way to hide from realities of our natural world. It wouldn't matter who
was supporting this sort of killing to me, democrat or republican, private
interest or government. Yes, it comes at a time when politics are very
charged but I still stand that is an important issue and I hardly think this
is a barrage of political propaganda. Sorry, I know this will probably
snowball but of all the things I see on tweeters, I feel the need to comment
on this. Thanks Ruth.

Also - didn't someone post a piece of writing from Ken Kaufman about ANWAR
which was fairly leftist in it's leanings? I suppose that was merely a link
but still.

-Brendan McGarry
Seattle, WA
mcgbre04 at gmail.com