[Tweeters] Fw: Help Put Palin's Wolf-Killing Record on TV

Ron McCluskey rmcclsky at mindspring.com
Mon Sep 15 19:03:05 PDT 2008

"Regardless of if it is or isn't allowed - I think that this is important."

However important a political issue is, you should realize that there are many birdwatchers that are not on the same side politically as you are. While I certainly appreciate your right to express your opinions, this list also has the right to limit discussion to birdwatching topics. Those who are interested in hearing your political views, can sign up for a political list.

Please keep discussion on topic.

Thanks,
Ron McCluskey
rmcclsky at mindspring dot com