[Tweeters] Re: Feeding Gray Jays, Roasted Nuts

travelgirl fics travelgirl.fics at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 13:48:11 PDT 2008

i would tend to agree provided the nuts are NOT salted. while roasting is
probably not problematic, does anyone know about the ability of most
perching birds to handle what may be a LOT of extra salt in their diet if
fed off-the-shelf nuts? they certainly don't get their normal daily
requirement of salt in the wild from nuts, though i suppose that last
statement could be taken numerous ways...

no, i won't tell you if you didn't already notice (grin)

00 caren
http://www.parkgallery.org
george davis creek, north fork