[Tweeters] Pectoral Sandpiper and Dowitchers in Longview, Cowlitz County

Jeffjendro at aol.com Jeffjendro at aol.com
Mon Sep 22 21:17:42 PDT 2008

This afternoon at the Mint Farm Industrial Mitigation Ponds in Longview I
found a couple of Pectoral Sandpipers and a dozen plus Dowitchers - a mixture
of Long-Billed and Short-Billed. During the past week Russ Koppendrayer had
seen as many as 7 Pectoral Sandpipers at one time. I also had my first
sighting of Lincoln Sparrows this year in this area.

Other birds:
Cinnamon Teal
Mallard
Great Blue Heron