[Tweeters] Northern Goshawk at Kennedy Creek estuary

Andy Papadatos apmf at msn.com
Tue Sep 23 19:53:37 PDT 2008

Hi Joe. Your observation reminded of a strangely similar goshawk observation I made nearly 20 years ago along the coast of Maine! Did the attacks on the gulls appear to be parasitic in behavior. Just curious. It's been a long time since that incident. Thanks.

Andy Papadatos
Snohomish, WA

APMF

"I ate a hot dog, it tasted real good.
Then I watched a movie from Hollywood"- FZ