[Tweeters] free bird calendar available

antep9 at aol.com antep9 at aol.com
Wed Sep 24 06:25:11 PDT 2008

I've been receiving this free calendar for 4+ years and have never been
solicited for anything. It's packed with birdy information, and the
photos are awesome. It measures 9.5" by 11" - when open and hanging on
my wall, it's double that size. Plus, now that I'm living in
Patzcuaro, Mexico, they are willing to mail it to me here.

Georgia Conti