[Tweeters] Anna's Hummingbirds Still Near Port Townsend

Gary or Diana Cummins casacummins at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 26 11:31:36 PDT 2008

Hello All...
We¹re still having two female Anna¹s Hummingbirds coming to our single
feeder a few miles south of Port Townsend, sometimes together, other times
singly. One is the adult and the other seems to be a juvenile, a little
smaller with a somewhat brighter green coloring. Both are pretty skittish
unlike our earlier bunch of Rufous who would not only chase away other
hummers, but also sparrows, siskins, goldfinches, and us from the feeders.
These take flight immediately at any distraction.

Gary Cummins
Port Townsend, WA
Casacummins at yahoo.com