[Tweeters] Rest Lake afternoon, Ridgefeild NWR, Clark Co, WA

Bob Flores rflores_2 at msn.com
Sat Sep 27 17:45:41 PDT 2008

I went back out to Rest Lake and I spent about 45 mins and did not see the sharptailed sandpiper. There were less numbers of shorebirds but I did see 4 Baird's and 10 pectoral and 21 western sandpipers. Also a black-bellied plover was seen. Two peregrine falcons kept everything on edge. I did not want to leave because many of these birds I did not see earlier. My daughter could not stop the "wanting to go home" so I just ticked this one off as a family venture. I can not wait to see what will show tomorrow.

Bob Flores
Ridgefield, WA