[Tweeters] mystery birds (links)

Devorah Bennu birdologist at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 28 10:30:12 PDT 2008

Hello Tweeties,

yesterday's mystery bird was a Caspian Tern, Sterna caspia. As usual, Rick Wright wrote an interesting analysis for identifying this species, so be sure to go to the link to read more about it;

http://scienceblogs.com/grrlscientist/2008/09/todays_mystery_bird_for_you_to_10.php

today's mystery bird;

http://scienceblogs.com/grrlscientist/2008/09/todays_mystery_bird_for_you_to_14.php

on a more personal note, i want to thank the tweeters peeps who came to yesterday's scienceblogs party! it was a smashing success! i absolutely enjoyed being with you and talking with you all, it was a treat for me! and the weather was gorgeous, so we were outdoors on the deck of ozzie's -- what could be better than good food, good drink and good company on a beautiful autumn afternoon in seattle?

cheers,

GrrlScientist
Devorah
http://scienceblogs.com/grrlscientist/
Roosting high up a tree somewhere in Central Park, NYC