[Tweeters] Pipits, and Black Headed Grosbeak, and my little Chickadee

vickibiltz at comcast.net vickibiltz at comcast.net
Mon Sep 29 14:52:50 PDT 2008

Hi Everyone,
We did a 4 mile or so loop along the river behind Buckley yesterday, with a suprise flock of about 9 American Pipits in the sandy area above the river, just before we reached the bridge. (the entrance is the Puget Power area just off Old Buckley Highway, which turns into Mundy Loss Road)
We still have the female Grosbeak, maybe she will take off when we get some more cold weather.
I cannot get a pic of my strange little Chickadee, however, it sounds like I am not the only one with this bit of excitement in the yard.......

--
Vicki Biltz
Bonney Lake Wa
vickibiltz at comcast.net
I am getting behind on my being so behind,
that now I am really behind bigtime!