[Tweeters] White-Tailed Kites- help for an idiot please!

Louise Rutter louise.rutter at eelpi.gotdns.org
Mon Sep 29 20:51:33 PDT 2008

I recall there were a couple of posts to Tweeters a few weeks ago now, about
a family of white-tailed kites that had been hanging around the area of a
certain intersection (maybe Centralia area if my memory isn't failing too
badly) for quite some time. I carefully saved those emails for future
reference. except now I can't find them. Does anyone happen to know if the
kites are still around, and can you let me know the location again please?
Thank you!

Louise Rutter

Kirkland