[Tweeters] Patricia Lott's recordings?

Maureen E Ellis mj2ephd at u.washington.edu
Tue Sep 30 19:18:20 PDT 2008

I've been reading the memorial messages about 'Patrice' posted by her many admirers. I am sorry to have never met or known her. Learning that she had also been a world-class opera singer, are there recordings of her performances? I did a search on amazon.com and found nothing by her.
Both a birder and an opera fan, me2
Maureen Ellis, PhD, Research Scientist
Woods Lab, Toxicology Group at Roos 1, Box 354695
Lab/Office phone: 206-685-1938 Email: mj2ephd at u.washington.edu
DEOHS, SPHCM, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98195
"The highway of life is full of flat squirrels that
couldn't make up their minds." ____unknown

"To succeed, jump as quickly at opportunities
as you do at conclusions." ____Ben Franklin

"Be the change you want to see in the world." ____Ghandi