[Tweeters] Sunday Morning in Edmonds

Carol Riddell cariddell at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 5 11:29:15 PDT 2009

Hi Tweets,

I won't repeat the list of birds I reported yesterday. All of the
same were seen this morning. I will just share the birds we added.
From the Public Pier, there were HERRING GULL, BARROW'S GOLDENEYE,
two RHINOCEROS AUKLETS, and RED-BREASTED MERGANSER. At the Willow
Creek Hatchery there was a male RED-BREASTED SAPSUCKER. We can only
hope for a female and a nest. Up on the Point Edwards Public Path we
had a WILSON'S SNIPE and two ORANGE-CROWNED WARBLERS. As we headed
back down to the cars we found two RUFOUS HUMMINGBIRDS along the
Woodway side of Pine Street.

Good Birding,

Carol Riddell
Edmonds