[Tweeters] Bird Pics from Kansas

Vicki Biltz vickibiltz at msn.com
Thu Apr 16 22:22:25 PDT 2009

Hi, I was able to spend a short amount of time birding last week in Kansas, and have a few new pics up on my flickr account. The set for Kansas is the top set. One of my favorite is the Blue Gray Gnatcatcher, which was a bugger to get, and then several singing birds, my favorite sparrow as well; the Field Sparrow. Not all the pics are what I would like them to be, as I am still learning. We also had terrible weather, and it was cloudy or overcast most of the trip. I am not done editing, and there are lots of Cardinal and Eastern Bluebird pics I have yet to go through, but I am done for today.
Have a great weekend!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/saw-whets_new/

Vicki Biltz Bonney Lake Wa.
vickibiltz at msn.com