[Tweeters] scope and air travel

M Brown borealis at seanet.com
Fri Apr 17 19:41:05 PDT 2009

I managed to wrap mine up in towels and pack it in my carry on. However
mine is relatively small. TSA "eyeballed" it very closely, insisting on
my unwrapping it and looking through it to see that it really was
functional. They asked what it was for, and based on the look I got, I
felt like a terrorist for being a birdwatcher.