[Tweeters] Downtown Tacooma Peregrine Falcon

TedR coffeemonkey101 at comcast.net
Mon Apr 20 20:29:14 PDT 2009

I saw a Peregrine Falcon perched on a ledge towards the top of the Bank of Tacoma building in downtown Tacoma this evening. The building is at the corner of 9th and A street and I saw it from the 11th street bridge. It stayed there for the 30 minutes I watched it and was there as a left. I don't think there is room on this ledge for a nest, otherwise I may have refrained from posting the specifics of the location.

Pretty neat to see one of these in the city, my first city spotting of a Peregrine.

TedR
Fredrickson, WA
mailto:coffeemonkey101 ATcomcast DOT net