[Tweeters] Bird nest photos still needed

Idie Ulsh idieu at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 22 13:35:55 PDT 2009

I am always interested in upgrading my program on bird nests,
"Feathered Architects", with additional photographs.

Basically, I am looking for locations where I can photograph nests (in
an ethical manner), photos of songbird nests in progress, completed
and/or with young. I am also seeking photographs (or locations to
photograph myself) of bird nests in unusual places like in hats,
mailboxes, boots, etc. Finally, any bird nest cartoons would be

All photos used will acknowledge photographers.

This program is now available to Audubon chapters.

Idie Ulsh